|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Rotating Bezel|
• Polished stainless steel case.
• Polished 18kt Everose gold patented "Triplock" locking crown crown ensuring that the crown screws down onto the Oyster case as securely as a submarine hatch.
• Polished 18kt Everose gold chronograph buttons.
• Polished 18kt Everose gold uni-directional rotating bezel.
• Ribbed edge for a sure grip.
• Blue "Cerachrom" bezel insert, made of ceramic which is extremely hard, durable & highly scratch-resistant. Ceramic has excellent corrosion resistant properties & is unaffected by ultraviolet rays so the color will not fade.
• Engraved, filled & matte finished numbers & graduation indexes.
• Bracelet & buckle features:
• Brushed outer links & polished center links.
• Double locking Oysterlock deployant clasp with .
• Fitted with the patented Easylink 5mm extension link.
• White dial.
• Everose gold rimmed sub-dial.
• Applied Polished 18kt Everose gold rimmed index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Fine printed minute/seconds track on the dial rim.
• Polished 18kt Everose gold hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• The minute hand is partially skeletonized.
• Polished 18kt Everose gold white gold small seconds hand.
• Red chronograph related hands.
• Regatta Chronograph:
• Adjustable 10 minute countdown stopwatch.
• Flyback function allows the instant resetting & restarting of the countdown chronograph to the closest full minute.
• Red central seconds counter.
• Red arrow-head minute countdown hand.
• RING COMMAND BEZEL - Chronograph countdown setting:
• While a bezel is typically a separate component & operates independently from the movement of a watch, the Rolex "RING COMMAND BEZEL" is integrated & is an active mechanical component of the movement.
• The "RING COMMAND BEZEL" turns 90° counter-clockwise in which position the bottom chronograph button function is used to set the duration of the 10 minute countdown chronograph. Each press of the button will adjust the duration of the countdown from 10-1 minute in 1 minute increments.
• Rotating the bezel back to its central position will allow the chronograph buttons to revert to their regular operation.
• Rolex in-house calibre 4161, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 360 parts, contains 31 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72.
• Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring.
Prestige Time 5 Year Warranty