|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||35|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date, GMT|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Quick Set, PVD/DLC coating|
• Brushed ADLC coated titanium case with ADLC coated polished steel horizontal gardoons. ADLC: amorphous diamond-like carbon applied at a temperature of 200° Celsius. This coating is highly elastic, extremely hard and extraordinarily smooth. It is highly scratch-resistant.
• Brushed & polished ADLC coated stainless steel crown with black rubber insert.
• Black dial.
• Applied polished steel & luminous fill hour markers, in a combination of Arabic Numeral & Indexes.
• Fine printed minute track.
• Polished hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position
• Elongated date wheel at the 6 o'clock position.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
• Features a "Flyback" function which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button rather than the need to stop, reset & then start the stop-watch again.
• Column wheel mechanism.
• Large central 60 seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• GMT/Dual Time-Zone Function:
• 24 hour sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Quick set via the button at the 10 o'clock position.
• Piaget Caliber 880p with a black PVD coated rotor bearing the Piaget coat of arms. Beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 277 parts, contains 35 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty