Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||40 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Center Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
A modern adaption of the Perrelet "Double Rotor". In addition to the traditional automatic winding rotor mounted on the back of the movement a second spinning rotor is visible on the face of the watch beneath the hands (the front rotor does not have any mechanical use & does not wind the watch - it is for design purposes only) . This watch design is inspired by aeronautical field & the front rotor depicts a turbine - hence the name. The Turbine rotor features 12 blue steel blades above a completely luminescent backdrop dial. The free spinning Turbine rotor makes for a sensational optical effect.
This watch features: • Case: • The case & the lugs are stainless steel with a fine satin finish & polished beveled corners.
• The bezel is a polished finish stainless steel with matte finished 5 minute increments.
• The case back is completely satin finished stainless steel.
• Completeley luminescent striped backdrop dial
• Blackened finished hands filled with luminescent fill.
• Large yellow central seconds hand.
• White flange with a printed black minute track.
• Rotating bezel: • Located under the crystal.
• Bi-directional turning.
• Controlled by the screw-in crown located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• The diving bezel ring is mostly blue with a 20 minute yellow diving zone. Luminescent 5 minute incremental markings for the entire bezel & luminescent minute markings for the diving zone.
• Crown partially recessed into case edge at the 4 o'clock position, with a small flip open lever to assist with winding & time change.
• In-house Perrelet caliber P-331, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty