|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||55 h|
|Number of jewels||40|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date, Month, Annual calendar|
|Center Seconds, Power Reserve Display|
• Polished stainless steel case & bracelet.
• Silver opaline dial.
• Black perimeter rim with fine printed minute/seconds & fractions of a second track, and with 12 luminous 5 minute (or hour) markers.
• Applied blackened white gold index hour markers & window rims.
• Blackened white gold hands. Hour, minute & power reserve hands with luminous fill.
• Annual Calendar:
• Day, date & month windows in a single semi-circle line.
• Date: day 1 of every month is in red, with the rest of the date numbers in black.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Flyback" function which allows for instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button rather than the need to stop, reset & then start the stop-watch again.
• Large red central seconds counter.
• 12 hour counter with blackened hand at the peripheral of the 6 o'clock sub-dial, with indications on black rim.
• 30/60 minute sub-dial counter with red hand at the center of the 6 o'clock sub-dial.
• Power Reserve Indicator:
• Hand pointing to +/- located directly beneath the 12 o'clock position.
• Day/Night Indicator:
• Small round wind at the center of the 6 o'clock sub-dial, white for day & blue for night.
• Patek Philippe Caliber CH 28-520 IRM QA 24H, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 456 parts, contains 40 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45-55 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty