Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||21|
|Luminescent Numerals, Luminous indexes|
Panerai Luminor 1950 3 Days Manual Wind 47mm PAM557 LEFT HANDED:
From The Luminor Marina 1950 Collection - this watch has a distinct vintage feel to it, with the gold toned hands & aged colored luminescent paint. This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case & bezel.
• Instantly recognizable brushed steel crown protector.
• Black dial with engraved luminous Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
• Polished rose gold colored hands with luminous fill.
• Domed 3mm thick Plexiglas (plastic) crystal.
• Deep brown calfskin strap with raw edges & fitted with a brushed finished steel pin style buckle.
• Supplied with an extra tan colored calfskin strap & the necessary tools to change the straps.
• Panerai in-house Caliber P.3000, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 160 parts, contains 21 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours (3 days).
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty