Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||38 h|
|Number of jewels||26|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Luminescent Hands, Luminous indexes|
• Coin edge pattern on the bezel inspired by a jet engine.
• Time & date controlling crown located on the case edge at the 2 o'clock position.
• Black dial.
• Luminous Arabic Numerals & index hour markers.
• Luminous hour and minute hand.
• Blackened central seconds hand with red tip.
• Date displayed at the 3 o'clock position.
• Mechanical altimeter & barometer:
• Patented altimeter adjusting & venting crown located on the case edge at the 4 o'clock position, when unscrewed a red ring is visible and the altimeter & barometer function are activated.
• Yellow hand altimeter gage on the outer dial ring, measures on a scale of 0-15,000 Feet.
• Red hand ambient pressure gage on the inner/lower dial ring, measures the ambient pressure pressure in hPa (hectopascal) which is metric measurement unit of pressure, commonly used to measure atmospheric pressure.
• Special engraved case back.
• Oris Caliber 733 base SW 200-1, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 26 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 38 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty