|Price||5,800 € (= $6,410)|
|Number of jewels||17|
|Case diameter||42 x 53 mm|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Lug width||20 mm Size guide|
|Luminescent Hands, Only Original Parts, Luminous indexes|
Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Legendary chronograph qualified by NASA for their space missions, bearing famous caliber 861 - the improved successor of Cal.321, another legendary movement made by Omega. The design of this truly iconic chronograph basically remained unchanged from 1964 when the first reference 105.012 with "screwed-lugs" case was introduced. Probably the most recognized 3-reg chronograph desired by every collector and every man. This particular piece is notable for its' knife-sharp case, mint stepped dial with pleasant tritium tone and perfectly serviced movement.
The watch went through complete service in December 2016.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Mint stainless steel 3-body with "flat" screw-down case back bearing "Hippocampus" and signed "Speedmaster"
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs. Outstanding condition.
- 42 mm (without crown) / 53 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original DN90 bezel correct for this year
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Original hesalite crystal signed with Omega logo.
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.861 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12 & Cal.321
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 30582276
- Fully serviced in November 2016
- Original untouched stepped dial with "short" indexes
- Signed "Omega Speedmaster" at 12 o'clock, printed Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Genuine Omega service hands. Correct type: "flat" chrono hand. The color of tritium is matching markers on the dial.
- Excellent condition. Hour markers are partly losing tritium.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.
VintageCaliber GmbHLudwigstr. 8