Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds|
LIMITED AND NUMBERED EDITION OF 1972 PIECES WORLDWIDE! An Omega timepiece celebrating the 40th anniversary of the last manned mission to the Moon in 1972, Apollo XVII.
• Brushed/satin-finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled edges.
• Brushed-finished stainless steel bracelet with polished edges and thin center links.
• The Omega logo, along with "Speedmaster Professional", are printed on the crystal.
• Black bezel with a tachymeter scale printed in silver.
• Uniquely embossed 925 silver dial featuring an image of Apollo and space in the center of the dial.
• Silver outer rim with a painted black minutes and seconds track.
• Blackened hands with luminescent fill.
• Chronograph functions:
• Large central seconds hand.
• 30-minute counter located at 3 o'clock.
• 12-hour counter located at 6 o'clock.
• Continuous small seconds counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Brushed and polished steel case back inscribed with "The last man on the moon - December 14, 1972" and "Apollo XVII 40th Anniversary".
• Omega Caliber 1861 manual wind chronograph movement with a rhodium-plated finish and a power reserve of 48 hours. This is the famous movement that was worn on the Moon.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty