Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||18|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Luminous indexes|
Click here to view the Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch variations. • Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Polished stainless steel crown & buttons.
• Black bezel ring with Tachymeter scale.
• Matte black dial with stepped down sub-dials.
• Fine white printed minutes, seconds & fractions of a second index markers.
• Luminous painted index hour markers.
• White hands
• Central hands with luminous fill. • Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Large central seconds hand counter.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small continuous running second hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Omega Caliber 1863, rhodium plated, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 18 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
THIS WATCH IS PROVIDED WITH:
• A special commemorative presentation box.
• An additional black fabric "NATO" style strap with a stainless steel buckle & strap loops.
• An additional black fabric "VELCRO" strap - a re-edition of the strap worn by Apollo astronauts wore in space, even bearing the NASA part number in white.
• Tool & instructions to change straps/bracelet.
• Omega Speedmaster branded loupe.
• A 6cm paper-weight steel plate featuring a classic Speedmaster case back design with the iconic seahorse emblem & the case back opening notches.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty