|Location||Belgium, Selling online. Offices in Antwerp and Brussels (appointments strictly for purchase only)|
|Price||3,500 € (= $4,265)|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||18|
|Case diameter||39,7 mm|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Limited Edition, Screw-Down Crown, Luminous indexes|
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. The Moonwatch "First Omega in Space" was inspired by the watch worn by astronaut Wally Shirra in 1962 as he orbited the earth during the "Sigma 7" mission.
This numbered edition model features a bold varnished black dial with a small seconds dial, a 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder, along with a central chronograph hand and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 39.7 mm stainless steel case with symmetric lugs, and the watch is presented on a brown leather strap.
At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA's calibre 1861, the famous manual-winding movement that was worn on the moon, which is covered by a caseback embossed with the original 1962 Seahorse.
Completely New and unworn watch, comes with box, full international warranty and manual.
Insured door to door shipping 80 euro.
1. We guarantee that all our watches are unworn (unless otherwise indicated), authentic, with all original documents and packaging.
2. We provide 2 years (for some brands up to 5 years) warranty for our watches.
3. If the watch your are looking for is out of stock, we can always order the desired model.
4. The pictures you see are pictures of the actual watch.
5. We are online luxury watch traders. We do not represent the brands we sell.
Timepiece BankRijfstraat 3, 2nd floor