Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||18|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminous indexes|
SPEEDMASTER MOONWATCH "FIRST WATCH IN SPACE" - SPECIAL NUMBERED (not limited) EDITION!
To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the first Speedmaster to orbit the earth. The very first OMEGA worn in space was the Speedmaster that astronaut Wally Schirra wore during his Mercury Atlas 8 mission in October of 1962. The Speedmaster “First Omega in Space” honors astronaut Wally Schirra and his historic wristwatch.
This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case with fine satin/brushed finished edges,
• Black aluminum fixed bezel with a Tachymeter scale.
• Main dial is a flat matte black color with a slight tapering down at the outer edge.
• Slightly recessed sub-dials with a very fine concentric circle textured finish.
• Painted luminous index hour markings.
• Finely printed minutes/seconds & fractions of a seconds track.
• Polished steel hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Large white central seconds hands counter.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position,
• Continuous small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Case back embossed with the Speedmaster logo & the words "THE FIRST OMEGA IN SPACE, OCTOBER 3, 1962" & "NUMBERED EDITION No.xxxx"
• Omega Manual winding Caliber 1861, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 18 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours. THE SAME MOVEMENT AS THE FIRST WATCH IN SPACE.
• Delivered in a special black wooden box dedicated to this special edition watch.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty