|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||54|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Display Back, Center Seconds|
• Brushed/Satin finished black ceramic case with polished finished beveled edges.
• Polished black ceramic crown with the omega logo engraved.
• Polished black ceramic chronograph buttons.
• Polished black ceramic bezel with an engraved & matt chromium nitride filled tachymeter scale.
• High gloss black zirconium oxide ceramic main dial & sub-dials.
• Sub-dials surrounded with raised black rims with very fine printed silver colored indexes.
• Applied white gold polished index hour markers with luminescent fill.
• Printed silver colored minute/seconds & fractions of a second track.
• [ZrO2] engraved on the dial directly above the center hands.
• Polished white gold hands with luminescent fill.
• Chronograph Stopwatch functions: • Large red tipped central seconds hand counter.
• Minute & hour counters are combined into a single sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position. The hour hand is of orange aluminum & the minute hand is polished steel - both with luminescent fill.
• Small continuous running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
• Domed sapphire crystal on front & back.
• Case back engraved with "DARK SIDE OF THE MOON - Si 14 - ZrO2"
• Polished black zirconium oxide ceramic buckle top with stainless steel deployant buckle mechanism.
• Movement: • Omega caliber 9300, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 54 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Column-Wheel Chronograph - column wheel is visible from the transparent case back.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty