|Location||Germany, Frankfurt Am Main|
|Price||6,700 € (= $7,990) [Negotiable]|
|Power reserve||52 h|
|Number of jewels||33|
|Case diameter||44.25 mm|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Chronograph, Double Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Display Back, Small Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Quick Set, Only Original Parts, Luminous indexes|
Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow Rattrapante Panda Deal.
- Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision stability and durability of the movement. Free sprung balance, with date, hour-, minute- and continuous small seconds-hands, central chronograph hand
- Power reserve: 52 hours
- Rattrapante (Double chronograph) that includes two separate stopwatch mechanisms in order to estimate two separate events of different durations.
- Chronograph: Complicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- Chronometer: Label given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- Tachymeter: A tachymeter is an instrument for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read off in kilometres per hour based on 1000 metres distance.
- Small seconds: A hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- Date: The day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Transparent case back: A transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
- Crystal: Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
Retail Price: 10370Eur
Istock LTDCesu iela 31 k-3, 5 stage