Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||54|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Display Back, Center Seconds|
A tribute to the original Omega Speedmaster watch from 1957, with clean-cut designs, straight lugs & the original 3 link bracelet:
• Brushed/Satin finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled edges.
• Stainless steel bracelet with brushed finished outer links and polished finished center links and edges.
• Brushed finished bezel with engraved and black-filled tachymeter scale.
• Flat black main dial with recessed black sub-dials.
• Applied silver-tone index hour markers with luminescent fill.
• Printed white minute/seconds and fractions of a seconds track.
• Polished silver-tone hands, with the hour and minute hands containing luminescent fill.
• Chronograph Stopwatch functions: • Large central seconds hand counter.
• Minute and hour counters are combined into a single sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.Both hands are filled with luminescence.
• Small continuous running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
• Slightly domed sapphire crystal.
• Movement: • Omega caliber 9300, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 54 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Column-Wheel Chronograph - column wheel is visible from the transparent case back.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty