|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||27|
This watch features: • Brushed/Satin finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled edges.
• Brushed finished stainless steel bracelet with polished finished narrow connecting links.
• Bezel: • Brushed steel.
• Black ceramic fill.
• Satin finished steel numbers & indexes.
• Black lacquered-like dial.
• Applied bold polished steel rimmed dot & index hour markers with luminescent fill.
• Fine printed minute track on dial edge.
• Polished steel skeleton hands with luminescent filled tips.
• Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position
• Helium Escapement Valve located on the edge of the case at the 10 o'clock position
• Slightly domed sapphire crystal.
• Movement: • Omega caliber 2500 d, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 27 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
Prestige Time 3 Year Warranty