Ready to ship in 3-5 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 3-5 days|
|Power reserve||52 h|
|Center Seconds, Chronometer|
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 669 PIECES WORLDWIDE! A re-edition of the original SEAMASTER BULLHEAD from 1969, with only minor design changes! • Brushed stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Polished stainless steel crown & chronograph buttons located at the top of the case.
• Black dial with a reversed "Clous de Paris" textured pattern.
• Slightly stepped down sub-dials.
• Applied steel index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Fine white & red printed minutes, seconds & fractions-of-a-second track.
• Black bi-directional bezel ring located beneath the dial.
• Bezel operation is via the crown at the o'clock position.
• 12 hour markings on the bezel.
• Black & steel hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
• Column-wheel mechanism
• Chronograph related hands are red.
• Large central seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
• Small continuous seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Black calfskin strap with red stitching.
• COSC-certified Omega Caliber 3113 automatic chronograph movement with a column-wheel mechanism & a Co-Axial Escapement: • The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The movement has a power reserve of 52 hours.
Prestige Time 3 Year Warranty