Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||52 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Chronometer, Helium Valve|
SPECIAL EDITION - EMIRATES TEAM NEW ZEALAND or ETNZ. Omega has long supported the able yachtsmen of Emirates Team New Zealand, The Seamaster Diver 300M ETNZ boldly celebrates the team's campaign to claim sailing’s greatest trophy, the America’s Cup. • Brushed-finished titanium case.
• Titanium bezel with black ceramic fill, raised polished indexes & graduation scale.
• Sandblasted titanium dial.
• Applied hour markers with luminous fill.
• White time related hands: Partially skeletonized hour and minute hands with luminous tips. White small seconds hands & the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located at the 6 o'clock position within the sub-dial.
• Chronograph/stopwatch functions:
• Chronograph related hands are red.
• Large red central seconds hand.
• 30-minute counter sub-dial located at 3 o'clock position, with a 5 minute countdown to the start of REGATTA.
• 12-hour counter sub-dial located at 6 o'clock position.
• Helium escape valve with an incorporated date corrector located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• COSC-certified Omega Caliber 3330 automatic chronograph movement with a column-wheel mechanism, a Co-Axial Escapement, and a silicon balance spring:
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The movement beats at 28,800 vph, contains 31 jewels, and has a power reserve of 52 hours.
• Stainless steel case back is stamped with the seahorse medallion.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty