|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||52 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Rotating Bezel, Helium Valve|
• Brushed-finished stainless steel case with polished edges.
• Brushed-finished stainless steel bracelet with polished-finished thin center links.
• Steel unidirectional rotating bezel with polished blue ceramic fill.
• Lacquered blue dial with luminous dot hour markers.
• Skeletonized hour and minute hands with luminous edges. Red subdial hands and seconds hand with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/stopwatch functions:
• Large red central seconds hand.
• 30-minute counter located at 3 o'clock.
• 12-hour counter located at 6 o'clock.
• Small seconds hand sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located at the 6 o'clock position within the subdial.
• Helium escape valve and date corrector located at 10 o'clock on the case edge.
• COSC-certified Omega Caliber 3330 automatic chronograph movement with a column-wheel mechanism, a Co-Axial Escapement, and a silicon balance spring:
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The movement beats at 28,800 vph, contains 31 jewels, and has a power reserve of 52 hours.
• Stainless steel case back is stamped with the seahorse medallion.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty