Ready to ship in 3-5 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 3-5 days|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
• Stainless steel case with brushed finished edges & polished finished lug tops & beveled corners.
• Polished 18kt yellow gold crown with notched edge for enhanced grip.
• Brushed finished stainless steel outer links and polished finished edges.
• Polished finished 18kt yellow gold center links.
• Omega Patented rack-and-pushed clasp for quick micro adjustments.
• Bezel: • Polished 18kt yellow gold bezel with a notched edge for enhanced grip.
• Polished finished "Liquidmetal" black ceramic filled bezel ring.
• 18kt yellow gold numbers & indexes.
• Vintage colored luminescent dot at the starting point.
• Black matte sandblasted finish.
• Recessed index hour markers with vintage colored luminescent fill.
• Printed 12, 3, 6 & 9 hour markers.
• Fine printed minute/seconds track.
• Polished 18kt yellow gold faceted & tapered hands with vintage colored luminescent fill.
• Omega caliber 8400, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 38 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Features a quick time-zone correction option so that the user can adjust the hour hand only without stopping the watch or moving the minute hand.
• Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty