Sell your watch quickly and easily on Chrono24
|Price||10,000 € (= [SOLD])|
|Number of jewels||17|
|Case diameter||42 x 53 mm|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Lug width||20 mm Size guide|
|Luminescent Hands, Only Original Parts, Luminous indexes|
Legendary chronograph qualified by NASA for their space missions, the last one produced and qualified for space missions boasting famous caliber 321. The reference 145.012 is considered to be a Moonwatch, although during the Apollo XI mission it was its elder brother 105.012 that on the wrist of Buzz Aldrin. This particular example maintained stunningly mint condition - sharp and probably unpolished case is boasting with immaculate DON (dot-over-ninety) bezel and near-NOS 1039 bracelet. Truly one of the best examples on the market today sourced from long-term private collection!
The watch is in outstanding condition and keeps time perfectly.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Extremely mint stainless steel 3-body case with "flat" screw-down case back bearing "Hippocampus" and signed "Speedmaster"
- 42 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Correct DON (Dot-over-ninety) in outstandingly mint condition
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Original hesalite crystal signed with Omega logo.
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.321 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 26548953
- Fully serviced in December 2010 and never worn since then. Shows strong timekeeping: 240 degrees of amplitude / 0 ms beat error / +10 seconds a day
- Original untouched step dial with "long" tritium indexes
- Signed "Omega Speedmaster" at 12 o'clock, raised silver Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original correct hands (no service, though may have been replaced in the past)
- Outstanding condition, honey-colored tritium.
- The watch with original Omega ref.1039 bracelet in outstanding near-brand new condition. Shows no stretching, expandable links are tight and perfect.
- Omega's extract of archives
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.