Ready to ship in 3-5 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 3-5 days|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Luminescent Hands, Helium Valve|
• Brushed/satin finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled edges.
• Black Rubber strap with Orange Stitching.
• Polished & brushed ribbed edge.
• Black ceramic filled bezel ring.
• Silver colored lacquered indexes & numbers.
• Luminous dot on a steel triangle backdrop marks the beginning point.
• Brushed steel inner rim.
• Lacquered black dial.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminescent fill.
• Applied orange painted 12, 6 & 9 hour markers.
• Polished steel hands: Hour, minute & seconds hands with luminescent fill
• GMT/2nd Time zone:
• Indicated by an Orange aluminum arrow-head hand with a luminous filled tip. This hand points to the desired GMT timezone on the bezel. This hands makes one rotation in 24 hours.
• The addition time is indicated in a 24 hour mode on the bezel. The reason for the 24 hour mode is to eliminate confusion between am/pm at the desired time-zone.
• The bezel turn both ways - so that corrections to the GMT timezone can easily be made back & forth while traveling.
• Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position
• Helium Escapement Valve located on the edge of the case at the 10 o'clock position
• Slightly domed sapphire crystal.
• Omega caliber 8605, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 38 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are rhodium plated & decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
• Blackened screws & barrels & balance wheel.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty