|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||54|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Helium Valve|
• Brushed stainless steel case with polished beveled corners.
• Chronograph buttons with black aluminum anodized rings.
• Stainless steel with polished black ceramic fill.
• Satin finished Liquidmetal diving scale markings & numbers.
• Luminous dot at the starting point (green colored emission).
• High gloss black zirconium oxide ceramic dial, with [ZrO2] engraved on the dial directly below the center hands.
• Applied polished index hour with luminous fill (blue colored emission).
• Applied 12 hour marker.
• Printed minute/seconds & fractions of a second track.
• Polished faceted hands with luminous fill (hour & seconds hands with blue colored emission, minute hand with green colored emission).
• Date window located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Helium escape valve located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• Small seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position, with luminous fill (blue colored emission).
• Chronograph/Stopwatch Functions: • Large orange tipped central seconds hand counter.
• Minute & hour counters are combined into a single sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• The hour hand is of orange aluminum & the minute hand is polished steel, both with luminous fill (blue colored emission).
• Omega Master Co-Axial caliber 9900, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 54 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) certified Master-Chronometer. The finished watch, whose movement is a COSC chronometer, passes tests that replicate real-life wearing conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
• Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss. In addition to measuring the performance of the watch in daily wearing conditions, the process also ensures that the watch and its movement function properly when exposed to magnetic fields of 15,000 gauss.
• Features Omega's Si14 silicon balance spring that improves resistance to shock and magnetism and thus to sustained reliability.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty