Ready to ship in 3-5 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 3-5 days|
|Power reserve||55 h|
|Number of jewels||39|
|Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Helium Valve|
• Brushed stainless steel case with polished beveled corners.
• Stainless steel with polished blue ceramic fill.
• Satin finished Liquidmetal diving scale markings & numbers.
• Luminous dot at the starting point (green colored emission).
• High gloss blue zirconium oxide ceramic dial, with [ZrO2] engraved on the dial directly below the center hands.
• Applied polished index hour with luminous fill (blue colored emission).
• Applied polished 6, 9 & 12 hour markers.
• Printed minute/seconds track.
• Polished facetted hands with luminous fill (hour & seconds hands with blue colored emission, minute hand with green colored emission).
• Orange tipped seconds hand.
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Helium escape valve located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• Omega Master Co-Axial caliber 8800, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 55 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) certified Master-Chronometer. The finished watch, whose movement is a COSC chronometer, passes tests that replicate real-life wearing conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
• Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss. In addition to measuring the performance of the watch in daily wearing conditions, the process also ensures that the watch and its movement function properly when exposed to magnetic fields of 15,000 gauss.
• Features Omega's Si14 silicon balance spring that improves resistance to shock and magnetism and thus to sustained reliability.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty