|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||54|
|Display Back, Center Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Rotating Bezel, Helium Valve|
• Brushed/Satin finished titanium case with polished finished beveled edges.
• Brushed finished titanium bracelet with polished finished edges.
• Polished & brushed ribbed edge.
• Blue ceramic bezel with silver LiquidMetal numbers and indexes. LiquidMetal is an alloy three times harder than steel that bonds seamlessly to ceramic.
• Blue dial.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers with blue luminescent fill.
• Polished steel hands: hour & seconds hand with blue luminescent fill, minute hand with green luminescent fill as does the 12 o'clock dot on the rotating bezel.
• Chronograph Stopwatch functions: • Large orange tipped central seconds hand counter.
• Minute & hour counters are combined into a single sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position. The hour hand is of orange aluminum & the minute hand is polished steel - both with luminescent fill.
• Small continuous running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position
• Helium Escapement Valve located on the edge of the case at the 10 o'clock position
• Slightly domed sapphire crystal.
• Omega caliber 9300, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 54 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Column-Wheel Chronograph - column wheel is visible from the transparent case back.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty