Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||39|
|Luminescent Numerals, Luminescent Hands, Rotating Bezel, Limited Edition, Helium Valve|
Olympic Collection Sochi 2014 Limited Edition of 2014 pieces • Brushed/Satin finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled edges.
• Brushed finished stainless steel bracelet with polished finished edges.
• Black ceramic unidirectional rotating diving bezel uses the colors of the Russian Federation Flag
• Matt Black Dial.
• Applied polished steel index luminous hour markers.
• Applied polished steel 12, 6 & 9 hour markers.
• Polished steel luminous hands
• Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position
• Helium Escapement Valve located on the edge of the case at the 10 o'clock position
• Slightly domed sapphire crystal
• Solid case back with an embossed logo of the Sochi.ru 2014 Olympics.
• Omega caliber 8500, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
Prestige Time 3 Year Warranty