Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||39|
|Luminescent Hands, Rotating Bezel, Helium Valve|
• Brushed/Satin finished titanium case with polished finished beveled edges.
• Brushed-finished titanium bracelet with polished finished edges.
• Bezel: • Polished & brushed ribbed edge.
• Blue ceramic bezel with silver LiquidMetal numbers and indexes. LiquidMetal is an alloy three times harder than steel that bonds seamlessly to ceramic.
• Blue dial with applied polished steel index hour markers filled with luminescence.
• Applied polished steel 12, 6 & 9 hour markers.
• Polished steel hands: hour & seconds hand with blue luminescent fill, minute hand with green luminescent fill as does the 12 o'clock dot on the rotating bezel.
• Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position
• Helium Escapement Valve located on the edge of the case at the 10 o'clock position.
• Movement: • Omega caliber 8500, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty