|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||39|
• Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Fluted bezel with flattened top ridges, made of hard metal (tungsten carbide) to reduce damage due to wear.
• Silver pie-pan shaped dial.
• Darkened steel hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
• Applied darkened steel hands with luminous fill.
• Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
• A medallion with Omega's Constellation emblem, an image of an observatory surrounded by a polished sky marked with eight symbolic stars.
• Omega Master Co-Axial caliber 8900, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) certified Master-Chronometer. The finished watch, whose movement is a COSC chronometer, passes tests that replicate real-life wearing conditions. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance to 15,000 gauss.
• Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss. In addition to measuring the performance of the watch in daily wearing conditions, the process also ensures that the watch and its movement function properly when exposed to magnetic fields of 15,000 gauss.
• Features Omega's Si14 silicon balance spring that improves resistance to shock and magnetism and thus to sustained reliability.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty