Ready to ship in 3-5 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 3-5 days|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||28|
|Dial||Mother of pearl|
This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case with a unique wave pattern on the case edges with an underlying white ceramic inner case case ring - viewable on the case edge through gaps created by the wave design.
• Bezel set with diamonds in a snow-set pattern.
• White mother-of-pearl dial.
• Eleven diamond hour markers.
• Polished steel hands with luminous fill in the minute and hour hands.
• Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position.
• Movement: • Omega caliber 8520, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 28 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty