|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||28|
This watch features: • Case:
• Polished stainless steel case back & bezel ring on top.
• Polished 18kt rose gold case banding (middle) with a unique wave pattern design. With an underlying brown ceramic inner case case ring - viewable through gaps created by the wave design.
• Hinged polished and brushed-finished rose gold lugs.
• Bezel set with two rows of diamonds in varying sizes.
• Brown dial with a swirl design that emanates from the center of the dial.
• Eleven diamond hour markers.
• Polished rose gold toned hands with luminous fill in the minute and hour hands.
• Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position.
• Movement: • Omega caliber 8521, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 28 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty