|Price||178 € (= $214) [Negotiable]|
This is an automatically translated text.
The only book to collect and invest in the Omega watches
For any knowledge on the Omega Speedmaster, Flightmaster and Speedsonic
With the updated prices of all Watches and bracelets Omega published
25 x 32cm
Italian version English
Delivery within 3 days throughout the world
This volume offers a complete vision of the Omega Speedmaster, Flightmaster and Speedsonic, and
Specifies the technical characteristics, the history and the updated prices.
The work is the most clear and update on the Omega watches.
The watches are presented in chronological order and all Omega published are reproduced in large format with the technical details, the references of the bracelets and everything UN Omega collector has a need to know.
The collaboration of the musée Omega has allowed to include also the models are the most precious and rare making this volume is unique in its kind.
Among the models described and illustrated one finds:
- Speedmaster pre-professional
- Speedmaster Professional
- Speedmaster Memorial Background
- Substantive Speedmaster Pre Moon
- Automatic Speedmaster
- Speedmaster Apollo-Soyuz
- Speedmaster Professional Quartz
- Speedmaster X Anniversary
- Speedmaster plated Quartz
- Speedmaster Phase of the Moon
- Speedmaster Reduced
- Classic Speedmaster Perpetual 50 copies
- Speedmaster Collection Missions 40 copies
- Speedmaster Professional X - 33
- Speedmaster Professional train Galaxy
- Speedmaster fly-back hand
- Speedmaster Professional Broad Arrow
- Speedmaster Professional Broad Arrow "skeleton"
- Classic Speedmaster Mr. Schumacher
- Speedmaster Professional Broad Arrow Olympic Game
- Speedmaster Professional from the Moon to Mars
- Speedsonic Lobster
- Speedsonic Case gold plated
Included in the book UN Annex very useful containing the estimates of Omega watches, with all the updated prices of all Omega Speedmaster, Flightmaster and Speedsonic