|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Luminescent Hands, Blue Steel Hands|
Omegas' rich maritime legacy is well known, inspiring Omega to produce this SPECIAL EDITION Aqua Terra 150m Master Co-Axial GMT GoodPlanet, paying tribute to the GoodPlanet Foundation. The GoodPlanet Foundation promotes sustainable development & encourages each individual to act for the planet. Omega has committed a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each of these watches to fully fund the "Time for the Planet" project. • Brushed finished titanium case with polished finished bezel & beveled corners.
• White dial.
• Applied blued steel index hour markers: brushed finished top, polished faceted/tapered edges & luminescent fill.
• Blued steel hands: Brushed finished top & polished faceted/tapered edges with luminescent fill.
• Fine printed minute/seconds track & Arabic Numerals in 5 seconds increments on the perimeter of the dial.
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• GMT/2nd time zone:
• Indicated by the addition blued hour hand with the red rimmed & luminous filled arrow head.
• The GMT hand make a single full revolution every 24 hours & points to a 24 hour indications. The 24 hours indications are indicated in a combination of black Arabic numerals for the odd hours & use the regular hour indexes for the even hours.
• Omega caliber 8605, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 38 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours, courtesy of its twin barrels mounted in series.
• Anti-magnetic: resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty