|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 3-5 days|
|Power reserve||60 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
This watch features: • Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Polished finished stainless steel fixed bezel.
• Lacquered electric blue dial with a fine linear texture.
• Polished steel hands with luminous fill center or tips.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Minute & seconds track printed in silver colored printed on the extreme out perimeter of the dial.
• GMT/2nd time zone:
• Indicated by the addition hour hand with the red rimmed & luminous filled arrow head.
• The GMT hand make a single full revolution every 24 hours & points to a 24 hour hour indications. The 24 hours indications are either printed in silver Arabic numerals for the odd hours or use the regular hour indexes for the even hours.
• Movement: • Omega caliber 8605, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 38 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
• The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
• The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
• The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
• The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
Prestige Time 4 Year Warranty