|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||21|
• Polished stainless steel case.
• Satin finished titanium bezel ring.
• Silver dial with map motif.
• Applied polished rhodium-plated hour markers in a combination of Arabic Numerals & indexes.
• Fine printed minute/seconds track with luminous hour (5 minute) markers on dial perimeter.
• Polished rhodium-plated hands, hours & minutes with a thin line of luminous at the center.
• Central seconds hand.
• Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
• World Time Zones:
• The center of the dial features a map of the northern hemisphere as seen from the north pole.
• 24 city names printed on the dial flange - this ring remains stationary after setting. The city names are associated with the northern hemisphere.
• 24 hour disc indicator towards the center of the dial, viewable through a cut-out in the dial, corresponds to the cities on the dial flange.
• Dark & light zones on the 24 hour ring for day & night.
• Montblanc Caliber MB 24.10, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 21 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty