Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||46 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Rotating Bezel|
• The POWERLITE case & bezel are made of a special alloy unique to Maurice Lacroix. POWERLITE is an alloy combined of five elements: aluminum, magnesium, titanium, zirconium and ceramic. The result is a highly durable & light-weight material.
• Case is blue through an anodization process, which make the coating very durable & lasting.
• Titanium crown & pushers.
• An additional striped black and blue NATO (Nylon) long strap (fits over diving/flight suit) included.
• Black dial.
• Applied polished steel index hour markers with luminescent fill.
• Polished steel hands with luminescent fill.
• Rotating bezel: • Located beneath the crystal.
• Bi-directional turning.
• Controlled by the ridges nut on the start/stop chrono button located on the case edge at the 2 o'clock position.
• The diving bezel ring is black with blue 15 minute zone. Matte silver 5 minute incremental markings for the entire bezel.
• Blue highlights on the minute hands, the top pusher, and part of the inner bezel.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Large central seconds chronograph hand.
• 12-hour chronograph counter at the 6 o'clock position.
• 30-minute chronograph at the 12 o'clock position.
• Small seconds dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date displayed at the 6 o'clock position with the subdial.
• Maurice Lacroix Caliber ML112 (base calibre Valjoux 7750), beating at 28'800 vph, containing 25 jewels, with a power reserve of 46 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty