|Price||549 € (= $667)|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 3-5 days|
|Case diameter||44 mm|
|Luminescent Hands, Luminous indexes|
This is an automatically translated text.
Luminox us Navy SEAL steel color mark H3 Military Ruhr 3152 with a steel bracelet
New from the year 2011. The Luminox 3152 Navy Seal Steel color mark H3 Military Ruhr.
With this special Luminox 3152 Are you in all areas of life have a clear advantage. With this robust and durable watch you need for your next use no thoughts about the exact time planning.
The Luminox 3152 has a stainless steel case. the watch so that can withstand even the hard shocks, especially in the area of application of the military or in the case of rescue forces happen.
By means of a consistent sealing of the watch case was a water resistance of 20 ATM obtained. This test pressure corresponds to the pressure at a depth of 200m.
The Luminox 3152 has the official qualification for the use of the us Navy and the us Army (MIL SPEC W 4637 4F).
Also in the Luminox light-independent 3152 was the lighting system with H3 tritium-elements installed. In these H3 tritium-elements, you can use the time in pitch darkness quite simple and perfect reading. They must be no extra button. the watch also in the case of lighting needs no battery power. The "Charging" of the luminous indexes by an external light source is also entirely. The H3-luminous indexes lights always.
- stainless steel case
- Case diameter: 44 mm with bezel
- diameter of the face without bezel: 37mm
- Case diameter: 48mm with crown
- Double-sealed stainless steel crown
- Waterproof up to 20 ATM* (colloquially corresponds to 200m)
- black, with fiber glass reinforced rubber bezel with blue luminescent marker on the 12 - protected under a mineral crystal
- Increased mineral crystal
- Swiss Ronda 515 HH6 quartz movement with date display
- 4 years battery - NR.: 395
- stainless steel bracelet with stainless steel safety deployant
- Delivery in a beautiful gift package
Colors of the tritium units:
- Yellow above the paragraph 12
- blue above the digits 1-11
- blue on the minute and hour pointer
- yellow on the second hand
- blue on the bezel
*) The meter refers not to a diving depth, but on the test pressure, which in the context of the water resistance test has been applied. (ISO 2281).
Olfert & Co. Juweliere GmbHKlingelbrink 1