|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||38 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
The Longines "Legend Diver" is a reissue of a 1960 diving watch by Longines. While maintain the overall spirit & design of the original watch, Longines has updated the watch with modern upgrades such as a sapphire crystal, screw in crowns & a screw in case back allowing for an impressive 300 water resistance rating.
This watch features: • Polished stainless steel case.
• Black lacquered dial with off-white/beige index & Arabic Numeral hour markers.
• Luminous hour markings: small luminous dots break the beige index hour markings at the 1,2,4,5,7,8,10 & 11 o'clock markers. Small luminous lines at the 12,6 & 9 markings.
• Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
• Black lacquered bi-directional rotating internal bezel located beneath the crystal & operated by the crown at the 2 o'clock position. Luminous triangle marks the start position of the bezel.
• Crown at the 4 o'clock position operated the time setting of the watch.
• Both crowns are screw-in to ensure water resistance. Both crowns have a stamped criss-cross checkered design.
• Provided on a black rubber strap with a folding buckle
• Case back embossed with a diver symbol.
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Longines caliber L633, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate Power Reserve of 38 hours.
• Each watch is provided in a large display box with a hard covered book titled "The Longines Sport Legends Collection, The Book of Exploits"
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty