|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Moonphase, Chronograph, Date, Month|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds|
• Polished Stainless steel case
• 18KT Rose gold bezel and crown
• Brushed steel bracelet with 18KT Rose gold center links
• Black dial with a fine linear design.
• Applied index hour markers with Super-LumiNova
• Polished hands with with Super-LumiNova
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions: • Large central seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Calendar functions: • Day & Month window displays located beneath the 12 o'clock position (inside the chrono 30 minute counter sub-dial).
• Day of the month indicated by the long central hand with a half-moon at the end which points to the current date printed on the outer perimeter of the dial.
• Moonphase display aperture located as part of the chrono 12 hour counter sub-dial at the bottom of the dial.
• Other functions:
• Continuous running small seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position - the seconds is the shorter of the hands in this sub-dial.
• 24 hour AM/PM indicator located in the same sub-dial as the running seconds hand. The longer of the 2 hands is fixed to the regular hour hand of the watch & points to the current hour in a 24 hour mode, this feature indicates if the watch is currently in AM or PM mode.
• Longines Caliber L678 (based on the Valjoux 7751 calibre), beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 46-48 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty