|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||68 h|
|Number of jewels||35|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Hands|
This watch features: • Stainless steel case with a fine brushed/satin finish & polished finished beveled corners, bezel, crown & chronograph buttons.
• Dial: • Main dial: slate colored with a very fine brushed sunray surface.
• Raised outer rim/flange with painted white minute track & minute indication in Arabic Numerals at 5 minute intervals. Flange with a very fine brushed finish.
• Sub-dials are slightly recessed & with a fine concentric circle textured pattern.
• Hour markers: Applied polished steel combination of Arabic numeral & indexes with a bold triangle at the 12 o'clock position, all with luminous fill.
• Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function: • "Flyback" Function which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stopwatch.
• Large white central hand seconds counter
• 60 minute sub-dial counter located at the 12 o'clock position.
• Elongated date window located at the 3 o'clock position
• Small seconds sub-dial (red hand) located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Bracelet: • Brushed finished stainless steel.
• Patented sizing system - making removing & adding links very easy, no special tool or screwdrivers necessary.
• micro adjustment deployant clasp allowing for optimum comfort.
• IWC in-house Caliber 89365, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 35 Jewels & has an impressive power reserve of approximately 68 hours.
• Features an inner soft iron case for additional protection against magnetic fields.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty