|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||44 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Hands|
• Brushed stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners, crown & chronograph buttons.
• Dial: • Matte black main dial.
• Sub-dials are slightly recessed & with a fine concentric circle textured pattern.
• Hour markers: Arabic numerals with a bold triangle at the 12 o'clock position.
• Bold minute/hour track, Quarter-hour markers are luminous.
• Black hands with luminous fill.
• Day & date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Small seconds sub-dial (red filled hand) located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function: • Large white central hand seconds counter
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 12 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Bracelet: • Brushed finished stainless steel.
• Patented sizing system - making removing & adding links very easy, no special tool or screwdrivers necessary.
• micro adjustment deployant clasp allowing for optimum comfort.
IWC Caliber 79320, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 44 hours.
• Features an inner soft iron case for additional protection against magnetic fields.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty