|Location||United Kingdom, Birmingham|
|Price||£2,095 (= $2,636)|
|Case diameter||36 mm|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
This is a pre-owned IWC Pilot's Flieger Chronograph with a steel case and black Arabic dial. It is powered by an mecaquartz movement (calibre JLC 631) which is a quartz base powering a mechanical chronograph. This watch comes presented with an IWC warranty card (undated), cleaning cloth and box. The serial number is 261XXXXX making it approximately 20 years old. It is presented on a black leather strap with the IWC buckle. This watch is in excellent condition for its age - the sapphire crystal is unmarked, the black strap is in good condition and the case has been polished to remove all significant scratches. Overall a very elegant watch at a great price.
All of our watches are thoroughly checked and tested prior to being put up for sale. Please note that all images are of the actual watch and accessories. We price check all of our watches against our competition to ensure they represent the best value taking into account the model, paperwork, accessories and condition.
* 9.6 /10 Trustpilot rating - buy with confidence
* All of our watches come with a 12 month warranty
* Free fully insured UK delivery included
* Please contact us for delivery costs outside of the UK
* Watches can be viewed at our office
* Viewing are by appointment only as all watches are stored off site