|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||68 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminous indexes|
• Matte finished ceramic case.
• Brushed titanium case back, crown & chronograph buttons.
• Matte black dial.
• Sub-dials with a very fine concentric circle pattern finished rim.
• Bold painted Arabic Numeral hour markers. 12/3/6 & 9 are luminous index hour markers.
• Printed white minute/seconds track.
• Blackened steel hands with luminous fill
• Date window located at the 3 o'clock position
• Small seconds sub-dial (red filled hand) located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
• "Flyback" Function which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stopwatch.
• Large white central seconds counter hand.
• The chronograph sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position doubles as both the chronograph 60 minute counter (longer hand pointing to the perimeter) & the 12 hour counter (short hand pointing to markings on the center of the sub-dial), allowing for an easy & instant reading of the stopwatch.
• IWC in-house Caliber 89361, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 38 Jewels & has an impressive power reserve of approximately 68 hours.
• Features an inner soft iron case for additional protection against magnetic fields.
• Top-Gun logo engraved on the case back.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty