|Location||Belgium, By appointment for purchase only in our offices in Brussels and/or Antwerp.|
|Price||3,590 € (= $4,097)|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||21|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Luminescent Hands, Screw-Down Crown|
In the case of its Big Pilot’s Watch, the company has taken a step back to the roots of the original. The triangular index is once again positioned below the chapter ring, while the numerals appear slightly bolder and the five-minute indices a little slimmer. Overall, the dial now appears more harmonious and looks uncannily like the original 1940 model. The Pilot’s Watch Chronograph has reverted to a single date with day display in place of the triple date. In the interests of legibility, the five-minute numerals on the outer edge of the chapter ring have likewise been abandoned. The Pilot’s Watch Chronograph is supplied with a black calfskin strap or an elegant satin-finished stainless-steel bracelet. In the Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII, we find two new models in stainless steel that have one feature in common: a reduction to the essentials. Unlike the previous version, the Mark XVII, the new models no longer have a triple date display and have been reduced by one millimetre to 40.
Completely New and unworn watch, comes with box, full international warranty and manual.
Insured door to door shipping 80 euro.
1. We guarantee that all our watches are unworn (unless otherwise indicated), authentic, with all original documents and packaging.
2. We provide 2 years (for some brands up to 5 years) warranty for our watches.
3. If the watch your are looking for is out of stock, we can always order the desired model.
4. The pictures you see are pictures of the actual watch.
5. We are online luxury watch traders. We do not represent the brands we sell.
Timepiece BankHovenierstraat 55