|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||44 h|
|Number of jewels||29|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds, Luminescent Hands|
• Brushed finished titanium case.
• Brushed finished titanium bezel secured by 5 black ceramic headed screws.
• The crown, crown protectors & 3 chronograph buttons are black rubber coated.
• Multi-tiered silver dial & sub-dials.
• Applied blackened steel index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Black printed minute/seconds track on main dial perimeter.
• Black printed 5 minute/seconds incremental Arabic Numeral markings on a raised silver flange at the dial perimeter.
• Blackened steel hands with luminous fill, hour & minute hands partially skeletonized.
• Day & Date windows located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds hand in the sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Split Seconds Chronograph/Stopwatch:
• "Split-Seconds" or "Rattrapante" function has 2 seconds hand counters that run in unison - when the Rattrapante button (located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position) is pressed one of the the top seconds hand stops & the 2nd seconds hand will continue to run allowing for an addition timing function.
• Large central seconds hands counters (top solid blackened steel & bottom white tipped blackened steel).
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
• IWC calibre 79420, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 29 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 44 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty