Ready to ship in 6-10 days
|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||68 h|
|Number of jewels||38|
|Chronograph, Flyback, Date, Tachymeter|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds, Limited Edition|
LIMITED EDITION OF ONLY 1000 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
In tribute to the Mercedes Silver Arrow W 25, whose dashboard had a steel surround with circular-grain decoration IWC present the Ingenieur Chronograph Silberfeil in stainless steel with an engraving of a stylized Mercedes Silver Arrow racing caron the case back. • Brushed/satin finished stainless steel with polished finished beveled corners.
• Brushed stainless steel bezel with an engraved & black filled Tachymetre scale.
• Strap: Black rubber with brown alligator leather inlay.
• Main brown dial with a circular grained pattern finish.
• Polished steel rimmed sub-dials.
• Silver sub-dials with a flat center & a concentric circle textured perimeter.
• Applied polished stainless steel index hour markers with luminous fill.
• White printed minute/seconds track on a raised brown flange at the dial perimeter.
• Polished stainless steel hour & minute hands, partially skeletonized & with luminous filled tops.
• Blackened steel sub-dial hands, partially skeletonized & with luminous filled tops.
• Date window located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds hand in the sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function: • Features a "Flyback" function which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button rather than the need to stop, reset & then start the stop-watch again.
• Large red central seconds counter.
• The chronograph sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position doubles as both the chronograph 60 minute counter (longer hand pointing to outer diameter) & the 12 hour counter (short hand pointing to marking on inner diameter), allowing for an easy & instant reading of the stopwatch.
• IWC calibre 89361, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 38 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 68 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty