|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||44 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Limited Edition|
SPECIAL EDITION WITH VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION!
IWC has entered into a partnership with the Galapagos-based Charles Darwin Foundation. The Foundation focuses on educating visitors about the archipelago’s uniqueness & teaching sound ecological behavior. The foundation keeps watch to ensure that the waters are not plundered and that the animals do not fall victim to poachers or predators as well. IWC supports the work of the Foundation with a sizable contribution generated by proceeds from the sale of the Aquatimer Chronograph Edition Galapagos Islands.
This watch features: • Stainless steel case & bezel ENTIRELY CLAD/COATED IN BLACK RUBBER, this is accomplished by a complex vulcanization process that leaves the watch with a matt black rubber coating, giving the watch a unique feel & look. The rubber also provides an additional layer of protection against impacts.
• Black dial with bold applied index hour markers filled with blue luminescent material.
• Polished blackened steel hands - hour hand filled with blue luminescent & the minute hand is filled with green luminescent material.
• Chronograph function: • Large central seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute counter at the 12 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position which, yellow luminescent hand.
• Day & Date windows located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Black unidirectional bezel with blue luminescent numbers & luminescent green 15 minute zone.
• Rubber strap with quick-change system - spring loaded lever is located on the end of the strap which easily allows for removing/replacing the strap.
• Case back engraved with the well-known Galapagos Giant Tortoise.
• IWC Caliber 79320, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 44 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty