|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Availability||Ready to ship in 6-10 days|
|Power reserve||44 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
• Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
• Flat silvered dial.
• Black rimmed applied index hour markers filled with with white luminescent paint that illuminates blue.
• Black printed minute track.
• Black rimmed hour & minute hands: hour hand filled with white luminescent paint that illuminates blue & the minute hand is filled with white luminescent paint that illuminates green.
• IWC SAFEDIVE SYSTEM Uni-directional rotating bezel:
• Rotating the external bezel ring counter-clockwise will engage the inner bezel. However rotating the external bezel ring clockwise will not affect the inner bezel, thus preventing the risk of extending the period of time the diver remains under water. This is accomplished via the "sliding clutch system" which allows the external bezel to interact with the internal bezel ring - all the while maintaining the water resistance integrity of the watch. The sliding clutch system is fitted with a polished protective cover located on the case edge at the 9 o'clock position.
• Silver bezel ring located under the crystal.
• Bezel indications: from 0 to 15 is white luminescent indications that illuminates green, from 15 to 10 is black printed indications.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Large black central seconds counter hand with yellow skeleton arrow-head tip.
• 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small continuous running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Day & Date windows located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Brushed finished stainless steel bracelet:
• Fitted with a quick-change system featuring a spring loaded lever located on the end-links of the bracelet, allowing for easy removing/replacing.
• Provided with tools to add/remove links via a patented quick-adjustment system.
• IWC Caliber 79320, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 44 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty