|Location||Belgium, By appointment in our offices in Brussels and/or Antwerp|
|Price||6,850 € (= $8,316)|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||28|
|Case diameter||46 mm|
|Waterproof||Over 120 ATM|
|Center Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Luminescent Hands, Rotating Bezel, Screw-Down Crown, Luminous indexes|
IWC Aquatimer Automatic 2000 46mm IW358002:
Brushed finished titanium case with polished finished beveled corners. Crown & guards in black titanium. Black dial, main dial with a linear pattern motif. Applied blackened stainless steel index hour markers filled with with white luminescent paint that illuminates blue. White printed minute track. Stainless blackened steel hour & minute hands: hour hand filled with white luminescent paint that illuminates blue & the minute hand is filled with green luminescent paint that illuminates green. Date windows located at the 3 o'clock position. Black rubber strap fitted with a quick-change system featuring a spring loaded lever located on the lug ends of the strap, allowing for easy removing/replacing. EXTRA INCLUDED:Provided with a long tail end strap for use over a diving suit. IWC Caliber 80110, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 28 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
IWC SAFEDIVE SYSTEM Uni-directional rotating bezel:
- Rotating the external bezel ring counter-clockwise will engage the inner bezel. However rotating the external bezel ring clockwise will not affect the inner bezel, thus preventing the risk of extending the period of time the diver remains under water. This is accomplished via the "sliding clutch system" which allows the external bezel to interact with the internal bezel ring - all the while maintaining the water resistance integrity of the watch. The sliding clutch system is fitted with a polished protective cover located on the case edge at the 9 o'clock position.
- Black bezel ring located under the crystal.
- Bezel indications: from 0 to 15 is green luminescent indications that illuminates green, from 15 to 0 is white printed indications.
Totally new and 100% unworn watch, complete with box and all papers incl full international warranty.
The price is including value added tax.
Insured door-to-door shipping 90 euro.
1. We guarantee that all our watches are unworn (unless otherwise indicated), authentic, with all original documents and packaging.
2. We provide 2 years (for some brands up to 5 years) warranty for our watches.
3. If the watch your are looking for is out of stock, we can always order the desired model.
4. The pictures you see are pictures of the actual watch.
5. We are online luxury watch traders. We do not represent the brands we sell.
Timepiece BankRijfstraat 3, 2nd floor