|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||31|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds|
• Brushed/satin finished titanium case with polished beveled corners.
• Brushed/satin finished titanium bezel with Microblasted (dark shade of finishing) recessed zones.
• The bezel is secured by 6 H-shaped titanium screws.
• Brushed & polished titanium crown & bhrono buttons with black insert.
• Lateral case center band & bezel lugs of black composite resin.
• Sapphire crystal transparent dial.
• Black inner bezel flange at the dial perimeter with a red minute/seconds track.
• Applied brushed stainless steel "Applique" index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Bold brushed finished stainless steel minute & hour hands with luminous filled top & skeletonized bottoms
• Chronograph stopwatch functions:
• Large central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
• Black rimmed 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Visible skeletonized date wheel. Current date displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock position, highlighted by a black background & a red border.
• Black "Gummy-Alligator" strap: Alligator on the top-side & rubber on the underside & edges.
• Hublot Caliber HUB 4700 (base Zenith El Primero), beats at 36,600 vph, composed out of 278 parts, contains 31 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty