|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||25|
|Waterproof||Over 120 ATM|
|Center Seconds, Small Seconds, Luminescent Numerals, Helium Valve, PVD/DLC coating|
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 1000 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
This watch features: • Black carbon fiber case.
• Black carbon fiber bezel with Microblasted recessed zones.
• The bezel is secured by 6 black PVD coated "H" style screws.
• Black composite resin case center lateral edges & bezel lugs.
• Black matte dial.
• Crowns & chrono buttons:
• Time adjusting crown at the 3 o'clock position - brushed black PVD coated titanium with black & grey rubber insert.
• Chrono start button at the 2 o'clock position - brushed black PVD coated titanium claw design with polished titanium top. Blue composite stem
• Chrono stop button at the 4 o'clock position - brushed black PVD coated titanium with polished black PVD titanium top.
• Diving Bezel:
• Raised flange located beneath the crystal at dial edge.
• Uni-directional rotating.
• Matte black finish with bold black luminescent indicators (Arabic Numerals, dots & indexes).
• The bezel is operated using the over-sized crown located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
• The crown features a hinged black PVD coated Crown-Guard protecting & identifying the bezel-crown.
• Helium escape valve locate on the case edge at the 8 o'clock position.
• Bold yellow & black luminous dot hour markers.
• Yellow & black luminous printed minute/seconds track.
• Brushed finished black coated stainless steel hands with blue colored luminescent fill.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
• Large central seconds hand counter.
• Bold yellow 30 minute central counter hand.
• 30 minute counter segment on dial in blue.
• Date window located between the at the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Comes with an addition LONG rubber and nylon composition strap to fit over a diving suit.
• The straps are easily interchangeable by pressing firmly on slightly recessed buttons located on the face of the top & bottom lugs - the buttons are marked by triangle arrows.
• Hublot Caliber HUB4160, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 234 parts, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty