|Location||United States, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||60|
|Skeletonized, Center Seconds|
Classic Aerofusion Chronograph Special Edition "La Grande Odyssee Savoie Mont Blanc" • Polished titanium case with brushed finished top & bottom center links between the lugs.
• Titanium bezel with a brushed finished top & polished finished beveled edge, secured with 6 polished "H" style titanium screws.
• Polished titanium crown with the Hublot logo.
• Polished titanium chronograph buttons.
• White composite resin "bezel lug" sandwiched between the bezel & case.
• Transparent sapphire crystal main dial.
• Applied polished finished stainless steel index hour markers.
• White inner bezel flange on the perimeter of the dial with fine printed minute/seconds track.
• Polished finished stainless steel hands.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
• Blue large central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Small-seconds sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Date disc with black plated skeletonized date numbers, white background located at the 6 o'clock position to indicate the current date.
• Hublot Caliber HUB1155, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 207 parts, contains 60 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
• Fitted with a Hublot design, open-worked, tungsten rotor.
• Microblasted rhodium plated face plate.
• Microblasted black plated bridges, visible from the dial side.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty